LIFT AND SLIDE
A smooth sliding without comparable on the market. They have a unique, European style operating mechanism. This lift and slide system ensures optimal smooth sliding, a tight seal and thermal value.
- Solid 6 5⁄8 inches pine frame assembled with screws.
- 1 1⁄16 inches thick frame.
- Compression and intelligent flexible weatherstripping system.
- 2 1⁄4 inches thick laminated solid Ponderosa clear pine door panel with a protective sealant.
- Panels assembled and strengthened with 5⁄8 X 4 inches dowels.
- Our standard: tempered double glazing at 1 inch (25 mm) thick with Low-E window film, argon gas and a high performance warm edge spacer.
- Optional: tempered triple glazing at 1 1/4 inches (32 mm) thick with the same characteristics as previously mentioned for the tempered double glazing.
- A sturdy astragal of outstanding design.
- Sliding screen door with black fiberglass mesh and dark brown extruded aluminum frame.
- Lift and slide multipoint hardware system activated by a high quality handle, available in dark bronze (standard), silver (optional) or white (optional).
- High-performance champagne-colored door sill with PVC thermal break.
Diamond Folding Door
Elegance plus air and water tightness
This door, called the Diamond, deserves its name: this innovative door is the most air and watertight in North America. It combines the Martin team’s know how with the originality, solidity, and durability that you expect. Its unmatched air and water tightness is achieved by a multi-point lock anchored in 5 places as well as double weatherstripping.
OPENING DIRECTIONS AND MODELS- FOLDING DOORS
Here are the many configurations we have available.
The number of panels depends on the width of the opening, ranging from a minimum of 70 7/8 inches (1 800 mm)
to a maximum of 184 1/8 inches (4 676 mm), which measures to the outside of the frame.
We can also create custom-made models for your high-end projects.
Create your dream home.
Tell us about your project today.
Classic charm, contemporary performance
Charm and elegance
The charm and elegance of the past without compromising comfort and security. In harmony with our ancestral windows, they offer the same features as other Martin doors.
The balcony doors open inwards only.
6 Colour options
Oil Rubbed Bronze